Friday, January 09, 2015

Client Spotlight: MyPerfectTexasHome.com

Welcome to the LinkU Client spotlight portion of our blog where we will be featuring a LinkU client who we feel has taken their website to the next level. The idea of this series is to provide inspiration, ideas, and insight for those who are looking to get more out of their current efforts.

Our first client spotlight is Rebecca Wooten of Spencer Properties and LinkU Client of 10 Years!! Her beautiful signature series website helps set Rebecca apart from the rest. The full width style of her website not only showcases all the important features right up front but it also makes it extremely user friendly.

We asked Rebecca a few questions, here’s what she had to say:

1. How long have you been using LinkURealty? 

Since 2004!!!

2. Did you have a website prior to LinkURealty? If so, with who? 

I have used godaddy when building "other" sites but prefer LinkU!!!

3. Why did you choose LinkURealty for your real estate website? 

My very first job in Austin was working as a secretary for a broker downtown. Little did I know I was in training on how to be a Realtor! I spent many hours talking on the phone with Jason and attending several LinkU online training sessions. After working for several different agents and brokers I ended up starting my own real estate company, Pure Designs and became a re-seller for LinkURealty. Long story short God's plan for me all along was to be right where I am at now...I give all of the credit to Him...

4. What other LinkURealty services do you use? 

I have all of the bells and whistles (hosting, premium IDX, SEO & marketing), but the service that I appreciate the most is the marketing service with JOHN!! When I have an idea or question he’s always quick to respond with a knowledgeable answer. Thanks to John my website looks AWESOME and most importantly functions!

5. What features do you feel are the most important to provide on your website? 

The quick search feature and the ability for my clients to save their searches and sign up for email alerts. I also really like the registration feature that requires a client to register after viewing so many properties which allows me to collect email addresses and ultimately more leads.